OK I talked about these guys before but I am really kind of psyched about this in that I made it through the 80's geritol way, so without further ado, I tell you


VAN HALEN IS BACK!VAN HALEN OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE SUMMER TOURFebruary 2, 2007
Los Angeles, CA - In what is no doubt one of the most anticipated moments in rock and roll, VAN HALEN officially announces their 2007 North American tour.
The tour will mark the first time since 1984 that original VAN HALEN front man David Lee Roth will perform with Eddie and Alex Van Halen along with new bassist Wolfgang Van Halen for 40 shows this summer.
VAN HALEN fans can look forward to legendary high intensity performances, featuring a set list of the most iconic hits ever produced by America's premiere rock band.
Eddie Van Halen states, "I am very excited to get back to the core of what made VAN HALEN."