IDIOT RANT

I was off for 2 nights (actually returning last night) and returned last night to ATF and FEDS in town for the "mad bomber" from the last post and then heard about a buddy / coworker of mine who had to deal with THIS.

First (and I'm not a dog hater, I have a beautiful Siberian Husky who means the world to me) but what the hell are these nitwits doing with out of control pit bulls. I'm not against the breed, but if you cant control your dogs and they turn on you biting you severely then you really shouldn't have them in the first place. Second, Why fight and argue in front of them, at some point they must have realized the dogs were working up into a frenzy, and finally, the male nitwit ran INTO the house where the kids were and barricaded himself in the bathroom and the woman stayed OUTSIDE after getting the dogs nutso and BOTH left the kids in the open to fend for themselves.

 I hate idiots.  Due to their ignorance and negligence on so many levels this officer had to do what was needed and risk his safety because of their stupidity.

OUR JOB IS TOUGH ENOUGH, PEOPLE,THINK BEFORE YOU MAKE OUR DAY WORSE THAN IT ALREADY IS .