WOOOOHOOOOO IT'S HERE

It came today, the last of the work purchases that I made this past week, there were a ton of problems getting it here, with street name mess ups, the weather and all that jazz, but they over-night shipped it to me and I have it in time for work tonight. And no jokes about the clam shell look of the speaker area. They say it's a design feature that draws moisture away from the speaker. Sure thing buddies, I think the designer just likes shellfish. But thats just me.

It does look a bit weird at first but I am so psyched that I got a microphone again.

I was taught in the academy to whenever possible be "hands free" out in the field in order to be prepared for anything that may happen, and I really felt disadvantaged when taking out my clunky radio, keying up and broadcasting. It's so much easier to "click and talk" I give all the credit in the world to the old timers   Errrr I mean Veterans that can make do with no shoulder mic because I just can't get used to it!!! 

I'm a happy cop today!!!!!!! 

Link to THE ENFORCER'S ROLL CALL NOTEBOOK