My Whacked Out Wife and Her Family

A cute story from this past weekend that I almost forgot about. The Enforcer's Sister in law who reminds me a lot of KarlaBabble and her husband (who is a cop in another Massachusetts city) just adopted a son.
Enforcerwife drags poor Enforcer halfway across the state on Enforcer's sleepday (my first day off where I try to sleep in alittle bit) to see the new tiny tot. I'm game so I pour my sorry ass into the truck for the ride down.

We get there and hang out for a bit then Sis in Law & Bro in Law bring new tiny tot next door for a few minutes to show off to bro in laws parents, while Enforcerwife and I wait for pizza guy.

Well at some point the uncontrolable urge hit and Enforcer spread across the floor and found blissful REM type sleep. Enforcerwife and child decide seeing as Enforcer and Enforcer
Monsterinlaw don't zactly see eye to eye that they will take this time to let Enforcer sleep and visit with monster in law.

But they decide it would be cute to leave a calling card. They taped a sign for bro and sis in law on the Enforcer's back that read "hibernating, when I awake feed me and send me home"

What's even worse is that sis and bro in law returned and went about their daily buisness with the Enforcer spread out on their living room floor snoring like a banshee and only told the Enforcer about the sign about an hour after he wore it on his back ignorant of its existence