ITS BAAAAAAACK



Wow the show was strong out of the gate, I seriously thought that last seasons finale was a "jump the shark moment" Lem was the consience of the group and I figgured that with him gone the viewers would have to come to the realization that these guys are in fact thugs with badges. But Forrest Whittakers character has really once again provided the strike team a degree of sympathy. As a cop I am horrified by their deeds, but I understand the hatred of bureacracy, the us v. them mentality, the office politics and the other components that make up the show. Ao, no I do not and am not a cop like them, but it seriously amazes me and I give credit to the writers and directors that as a good cop I can actually find myself watching this kind of showand eagerly awaiting the next offering .