Yeah, I know you live next door to Elizabeth Taylor but why are you wearing eyeliner?

We got a call last nite to respond to the Chimi Truck (snack truck) parked near McDoalds for the drunk and disorderly guy. Upon arrival we saw a guy (using the term loosely) walking around with his pants down by his ankles, sweating profusely (it was damned cold for the season last night) and totally out of it, talking about how he just flew here from Hollywood where he lives next door to Elizabeth Taylor and wondering why we are bothering him. Why are WE bothering YOU? your standing on my street corner with your pants around your ankles in an obvious drug stupor and I'M BOTHERING YOU??????????

Ohh did I mention he had eyeliner and lipstick on at the time of the incident? (and just as an aside note) his makeup was done really well, I may ask him to give Enforcerwife some tips on makeup when he gets out of the hospital or jail or whatever they do with him cause he had the sculpted multicolored lipstick and the doe eyed look (but that may have been the crystal meth, I dunno LOL

Other than that the night was pretty boring.....