ENFORCER FACTOIDS

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Courtesy of RAINSTORMS was picked to do a meme.
Rules:
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.


O.k., here goes my factoids...

  • When was really young (about 5 years old) I was tricked by my cousin into getting into a clothes dryer, he promptly shut the door and started it up. My mother rescued me by opening the dryer door and I came tumbling out, although I dont remember much about it, its reported that my first words were "him spinned me around" I had wide not yet focused eyes and had just finished a sticky lolipop so there was lint stuck all over my face.
  • In high school , I skipped school once (because the Boston Celtics Had won their last Championship) me and a group of friends jumped a bus into town and got there super early, we ended up in the front row and I got caught because my grandmother saw me on the Newscast coverage of the celebration. I got sunburned, hungover, and grounded but it was all worth it.
  • Now that my kids are home for summer vacation I'm hooked on cartoons, some of my favorites are Kappa Mikey, SpoungeBob, Adventures of Pigglywinks, Corey in the house and Thats so Raven.
  • I can play the start of one song on guitar, it is Puff the magic dragon. Other than that I'm musically illiterate.
  • I have the most schitzophrenic music taste in the world, my favorites are Country, Old time rock, 80's music, and Old time rap. I have seen (in concert) Lynrd Skynnard, Billy Joel, The Beastie Boys, Public Enemy, Metallica, Megadeath, Van Halen, Travis Tritt, Trick Pony, Clint Black, Gretchen Wilson, Uncle Kracker, Kiss (with makeup) and Roy Orbison. The one concert that I would have loved to see but never did was Frank Sinatra.
  • I used to do theatre, I got hooked on it when I was picked for my high school play (which by chance was a spoof of Barney Miller, and I played a Janitor) I then did some plays in college, one of which I played a beat cop in a whodunnit show, and I capped off my thespian carreer by doing Shakespeare's Taming of the Shrew.
  • In college I was once given a girl as a birthday gift. I had a close friend who went to an all girl college and for my birthday she took me on a booze cruise around Boston Harbor, while on board she assembled all of her available dorm mates who thought I was cute and had me pick one. So I have never joined the mile high club, but I can say that I have joined the seafarers club ;)
  • I was named after my grandfather, and the name given me is somewhat androgynous, When he passed away, we came across his birth certificate and lo and behold they found out that they had just assumed what his given name was and they were wrong. His given name was very non-androgynous. Add to that very few people know my middle name and I intend to keep it that way. Whats in a name. right?

I now pick:

  1. SNOW WHITE
  2. LIGHT OF DAY
  3. FLAT COKE AND FLIES
  4. POLLY PRISSIPANT'S
  5. LAW & DISORDER
  6. GODDESS