HOW COPS LIGHTEN A TENSE MOMENT

(BODILY FUNCTION DISCLAIMER- QUIT READING IF YOU ARE PUT OFF BY NATURAL AND/OR UNNATURALBODILY FUNCTION HUMOR)

We had a very uneventful rotation this week, the criminals didn't offer up any really stupid stories for me to Blog about. But when the suspects wont comply, I as a good blog host will pick up the slack. Because I love you all so much. No thank you's necessary.

We got a call that a murder suspect from out of state may be staying at a residence in our town. The road official gathered up a team of go-getters (a posse if you will) to go and attempt to make the fugitive from justice arrest. I was chosen to be among the possee. The only problem was that I had just gotten off my dinner break and had just had a meal that included beans.....

(im sure you all know where this is going by now)

Were all silently creeping around this building and the poor guy shadowing me, (a rookie of course) was subjected to the worst gas bombs ever, and the best part was that we were in covert mode so he just had to grin and bear it.

We ended up checking the building and apartment and the suspect was not there, so he had to put up with the gas attack for absolutely nothing.

As we were outside the building after the search de-stressing the rookie started to give me shit for it, but as he was ragging me I let go the queen mother of all rips...........

clearing out all the cops on scene. Which included:

  • 6 patrolmen
  • 3 detectives
  • 1 seargant
  • 1 leutennant
  • 1 captain

It was awesome, and yes I am staying on my toes because I know there will be payback!!!!!