CHRISTMAS SPIRIT, LETS HEAR IT

You may have noticed my new DECK THE HALLS banner in the sidebar. Those cool ladies over there are doing a Holiday Blog Decorating Contest. And never let it be said that the Enforcer doesn't like a good contest. So I'm in. Any one interested can clink the link on this post or the banner to check it out.

I am more full of Holiday Cheer this year because its the first week in December and I am very close to being all the way done Christmas shopping this year. No last minute head spinning mad dashes to get the last few impossible to shop for people out of the way. And I would like to throw out a personal thanks to the Boston Red Sox for winning the World Championship and thus providing me a platform of souvenier items to pick from for my sports crazed yet impossible to buy for parents this year. You guys rock......