HOW DO YOU SPELL R-E-L-I-E-F

DAYS OFF,
Thats how I'm spelling it right now, between PTA conferences (kids got their report cards) and did pretty good this semester I might add then a meeting with the attorney (re-arranging the visitation schedule with EnforcerEx again) my regular shifts at work and overtime paid detail at Denny's Resturaunt (1am-5am during the post nightclub rush) I almost forgot what my house and bed looked like and sleep was a precious and cruel mirage.

I do have to say that the Denny's shift was kinda fun, I love people watching anyhow, coming up with all sorts of thoughts about who they are and where they are in life (the more out there the story the better) me and my kids try to outdo eachother with our "person summaries" that is fun in itself and the added bonus is watching the drunk chicks in their ahemmm finest club hoochie outfits strutting about like peacocks and the drunk guys trying to outmanuever and or cock block each other. And as an added ultra bonus, I get paid to do it.

I had a few minor incidents to attend to while working, first there was the guy who was refreshing his soda pop with some harder stuff. (he may have had a chance getting away with it if he hadnt asked the waitress for a "to go" cup with just ice cubes in it......
Then there were the cousins who had too much to drink and were about to catfight over a guy that one of them dumped and the other one started seeing.....
Both groups were kindly and politely asked by the Enforcer to vacate the premesis. When the crowds finally dwindled I got to read a few chapters of the new book I've been reading. It's called "Murder at Plymoth Plantation" I got about 9 chapters read and its a very captivating read, I can't wait to find out whodunnit.